1. We are an online marine aquarium and conservation forum. Come discuss your saltwater aquarium questions, buy and sell livestock and hardware, share your reef keeping experiences, display your reef building process, plus read and share the latest news on marine conservation. Membership is free and easy. All are welcome and encouraged to sign up today!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New To Reef Peeps?' started by Guiltyofbelieving, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Guiltyofbelieving

Guiltyofbelieving New Reefer

Hi! My name is Isabelle! Most people just call me Izzy. I am a writer, mermaid, musician, and artist from southwest Virginia. I have also kept freshwater fish for about four or five years now; however, while researching for my saltwater tank, I realized how many mistakes I have been making. So with that out of the way I am here to learn!

I decided to go with a reef tank. As of today I have done a lot of research and bought a 40gal breeder, 10gal sump, and
    I have almost everything I need to set-up my tank.

I have a basic knowledge of saltwater fish, but when it comes to inverts and corals I am a little lost. I hope I can find more information here and from the looks of it, I will.

I am excited to be here and I look forward to meeting y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk